Moïse was born in Kinshasa, ex-Zaïre, in 1966
He is an Italian citizen and has resided in 11 countries.
He has studied Economics & Finance at the University Of Oregon.
Before taking on Photography, Moïse started his art career by drawing political cartoons.
The pencils took him to the brushes. He took up painting during his years in Mexico.
Photography started as a means rather than an end, as he wanted to take pictures of his artwork.
He then decided to use his film camera thinking like an artist; composition,
rule of third, scenes, multiple scenes, primary colours, shapes, patterns.
Moïse describes himself as a street photographer, he likes to capture people’s emotions through his lens.
An early web adept, he quickly understood the need to use photography as a tool for communication and sharing his passion. Blogs, social media allowed him to find his niches.
A former Private Banker, Hedge Funds, Analyst, Trader, Algorithm creator he is still involved today in trading commodities from Central America.
PROUSTING IT ...
1. What is your greatest fear? I do not think about them, otherwise it shows up
2. What is your current state of mind? Creativity is my drug
3. What is your favourite occupation? Taking pictures, painting
4. What historical figure do you most identify with? None, I am me
5. Which living person do you most admire? My father
6. Who is your favourite fictional hero? None
7. Who are you real-life heroes? Survivors who became winners
8. What is your most treasured possession? My knowledge
9. When and where were you happiest? Always am, was, and will be
10. What is your most obvious characteristic? Curious
11. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Impatient
12. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Impatience
13. What is your greatest extravagance? Luxury watches
14. What is your favourite journey? So many …
15. What do you most dislike about your appearance? None
16. What do you consider the most over-rated virtue? Non applicable hihi
17. On what occasion do you lie? Not to hurt someone
18. Which words or phrases do you most over-use? You get it?
19. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing
20. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My kids
21. Where would you like to live? Near the beach
22. What is the quality you most admire in a man? Alpha males
23. What is the quality you most admire in a woman? Kindness
24. What is it you most dislike? Not much, I see good everywhere
25. What do you value most in your friends? Joy
26. How would you like to die? With a huge smile
27. If you were to die and come back as a person or an animal, what do you think it would be? Me again
28. If you could choose an object to come back as, what would you choose? None
29. What is your motto, the words you live by or that mean a lot to you? Pure faith
30. Who has been the greatest influence on you? My father